TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

hahahahah

should have used the pathagorean therom .... bicth! fantastic.

Ignite people on Fire Ignite people on Fire

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fire and innocent fat people and mothers with babbies. Hillarity ensues.

in the park in the park

Im trying to understand

how this is "Sex with Cows" ... i could imagine alot more horrifying tunes than this ...

Scribbler - The Broken Keys Scribbler - The Broken Keys

It seems ...

pretty empty. I think that might have to do with the samples, which imho are pretty poor. it really detracts from the peice. If the samples were better, it could have been a 4 / 9.

The melody is solid, if minimalist.

near the end, the paino rythem peice seems a bit off. Not sure if its timing or what. Kudos to you for actuall yplaying this as opposed to sequencing it, but its still missing something.

Scribbler responds:

My keyboard definitely isn't the best around but it works for what I am trying to complete, for the time being. I agree that the samples could be better but my music tends to be rather minimalist so I a quite content with it at the moment.

It does sound a bit off toward the end and that must have happened while I was exporting the song. Thank you for the review and I appreciate the time you put into writing it.

Anthem of an Anonymous Hero Anthem of an Anonymous Hero

I think you

need better instruments. It sounds very fake. The music itself is sound, but especially that rythem peice in the background that doesn't change notes. A cello or violin with some echo/vibreto would really turn this pretty good, into very good.

4 and 8.